Start by typing in the artist:
Trion recently announced the first major content update for ArcheAge which drops Nov. 4th. Conquest will open up a new new continent, dungeon, siege warfare, and more! Some highlights of what to expect:
- Six new zones will open with the launch of Auroria and four will be available for a guild to claim and rule from the safety of their player-built castle.
- 30% more housing space will be available to players throughout these four claimable zones.
- Serpentis, an end-game dungeon intended for 10 players, debuts with the launch of Auroria.
- The Farm Wagon will be available for construction! A double upgrade over the Farm Cart, this vehicle can hold a total of four trade packs for maximum trade route efficiency.
- The Steamfish Submarine will swim into availability. Build your own and dive into a new era of stylish underwater exploration!
Head over to the official ArcheAge site to get all the details!
Today Blizzard launced patch 6.0.2 The Iron Tide which is the pre-expansion update to Warlords of Draenor which launches on 11-13-14. With todays patch there's updated Updated Character Models: The Dwarf, Draenei, Gnome, Human, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, and Undead models have all been updated! Blood Elves, Goblins, and Worgen are planned to be updated at a future point in time.
You will also find Premade Groups: Group Finder has a new addition. UI Changes and Additions including storage improvements, Map & Quest Log updates, bag sorting, and even a new Reagent Bank. There's also new events, End of a Season PvP and more! Click here for more info and to view an informative new video by Community Manager Josh “Lore” Allen.
I've had a lot of down time lately due to PC issues so to pass the time I picked up a copy of Shadow Of Mordor to help break in our newest console addition, an XBox One. I'm very particular when it comes to games and even though I was excited about it's release I wasn't sure if it would be a game I would see through to the end. Boy was I wrong in fact I'm having a hard time putting it down.
Carbine's announced the Megaservers release which drops Wednesday. I for one can't wait - more players & no more alts to tour housing!! Oh yea bring it on!!! Once my PC's fully functioning look for housing tours & builder Q&A!
Read all about it & what to expect here
Last weekend I made my merry way down to EGX at London's Earl's Court to check out the next big things in gaming, and being the big kid I am was more than excited at the prospect of checking out the upcoming iteration of Traveller's Tales' Lego games. Check out the hands-on preview below and see if you get bitten by the excitement bug as much as I did.