Change font size
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: SI Radio Fire teams
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:09 pm 
Forum Poltergeist

Sex: Male
How did you find out about SI Radio?: worked here
Hey guys FPS players and competitive so here is what I am proposing. We get together on PC and 360 and make some fire teams for the new shooters.

Halo 4
Black Ops 2

ect

and we compete I know Black ops 2 actually has league play built into the game and with Halo Reach I think there is some sort of team thing there I will have to look into it more

We could do some actual tournies or league play or just start out for some FPS fun and see where it goes.

Either way we go under the team Split Infinity to show our SI love and support and we go pwn some n00bs

I am a 360 player with Halo 4 Black Ops 2 and ME 3

We can practice for matches (if we go that route) get together and just frag some faces I think it would be a blast (pun intended)

And for those of you worried about me not knowing how to run something like this I used to run for over a year NeG gaming community on 360 we had over 1000 members and an actual PRO team that went to sanctioned events had sponsors ect....so I know a thing or two about running groups of tournie players (NeG's pro team head was 345-3 in 1v1 Black Ops 1 matches)

but at the very least we have some fun and get SI some free advertising and love for others who dont know about the goodness that is SI....at the most we go to some sanctioned tournies and win some phat loot

let me know what you think and if your interested in starting this up post here with your game(s) system(s) you play them on and we will try to get some teams together under the SI banner

Post subject: Re: SI Radio Fire teams
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 am 
On Air Personality

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Metallia
Could be interested in trying out Black Ops 2 pro-play on PC.
I'm pretty good at not dying more than once every minute.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 pm 
News & Audio Manager

How did you find out about SI Radio?: purely by chance
Definitely an awesome idea! GoW3 would be a fun one.

We could expand on this and do things like Achievement Nights on XBOX and Steam games where we can well, pretty much go after achievements and piss all of our friends off when we overtake their gamerscores :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am 
Keen Fingers

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Itunes
I would be down for this as well. I have a fairly substantial library on Xbox/PS3 for FPS games (GoW3, Halo 4, BO2, Borderlands 2, SoCoM 4, KZ3, ME3 etc) and regularly pick up new games.

My PC isn't the greatest, so I don't have many games on that yet, primarily BF3 but am willing to pick up titles for PC if the push is greater towards that platform.

I also echo the idea of "achievement/trophy" nights. Gears of War is a primary example of achievements easily gotten when you have a full party of people (like Complete 10 waves of horde as 5 Onyx Guard Cogs).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm 
News & Audio Manager

How did you find out about SI Radio?: purely by chance
TF2 would be a good one as people might be up for joining in as it's free

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]