It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Casting Call: RPG Show
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm 
Oh it *IS* on!

Sex: Male
How did you find out about SI Radio?: Friend - AAsama
Hey SI radio people!

Me and AAsama have been working on something for a while now. Basically me and a few radio peoples have been running a Dragon Age table top RPG session these last few Sundays and my plan was to transcribe these games into episodic sort of radio drama's for fun, which may or may not then later be played on the Voice of Crom show. However, the idea of doing ALL the voice work myself (including several female ones) seems daunting and honestly not all that good an idea, so I'm I'm sending out an open casting call to those interested.

The RPG games themselves are already well in hand and underway. What I'm looking for here is a few individuals who are willing to get together via skype for weekly recording sessions and readings for the show. No particular vocal talent is required, merely that you can fit the desired part and be committed to a time table. Scheduling will be set around everyone's convenience. If anyone is interested please just speak up here and we'll talk.

And of course, if any of the players of said game want to they can play their roles here as well. I know AAsama has already volunteered.

Currently the available roles are:

Isla Grey, a hedge mage living in seclusion until events lead her to new companions. Has a mule and a somewhat sour disposition.

Aiden, a more traditional mage, though he's the son of a templar and is probably afraid of fire.

Althea, another magic user. Also not big on fire, noble raised, a bit.....promiscuous.

Rtehain Up Falconhold, an Avvar rouge. Has a knack of getting into trouble and not very good at getting out.

Carpus Riddenaer, the big guy. Large, loud, usually intoxicated. Takes up a lot of damage but gives it right back.

If you have any questions at all please let me know and I will get back to you at my earliest. And please remember, this is mostly for fun.

Post subject: Re: Casting Call: RPG Show
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 pm 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Hobby Shop
I'd be interested :o

Post subject: Re: Casting Call: RPG Show
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 am 
Oh it *IS* on!

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Friend - AAsama
Sorry for late response, I am very sick.

Thats great! What days and times are you free?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]