It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 52 of 55   [ 550 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself :)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am 
Oh it *IS* on!

Sex: Male
How did you find out about SI Radio?: psp shoutcast
been listening in and chatting in IRC for awhile now, my comp died so the only time i get to anymore is someone elses, but basically i am coldstone and if you ever played CS 1.6 and were any good you prolly came up against me and my crew a couple of times SIRadio 4ever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm 
Oh it *IS* on!

Sex: Female
How did you find out about SI Radio?: searching
I'm Meowmix.
Female
Canada or the bottom of the crackerjack box, either one works:D
It's been sometime since I have ventured out of my lair...Thought I'd try and connect again with some old friends from way way way long long time ago. I used to DJ for Paragon radio, then it switched to MMOradio, then Awakened radio. Not sure where people got to, but it would be nice to find out who is where etc.

If you remember me or know of anyone from way back when....*explodes* Please let me know!!

Love, DJ Meowmix

meowmix_1@hotmail.com

Post subject: The Global GameCast with DJ Mark Of Death
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Shoutcast
I am DJ Mark Of Death, the best looking guy you'll ever hear with a voice seasoned by cigarettes and ho-hos. I host The Global GameCast, a radio show geared toward video games and the video game industry. My show is not just about gaming, it IS gaming. Some of the most popular segments on the show are:

DJ RANT!
MADNESS!
Global GameCast NewsCenter
ZOMG!
DANCES WITH NOOBS!
and other great segments.

I've been doing radio for a long time. I am hoping to get a spot on Split Infinity. I also do audio editing and production in-house. I am glad to be a part of your forums, your community, and hope to be infused into YOUR LIFE!

Keep you ears open for The Global GameCast. Hopefully coming soon :).

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 pm 
Keen Fingers

How did you find out about SI Radio?: iTunes
hey!

Im Lycaenide (or just 'Lyca,' as its easier to say hah) I'm 20 and currently in my second year of a Music and Sound Technology degree at the good old University of Portsmouth (UK)

Been into gaming since i can remember, and stumbled across this wonderful station around 3 and a half years ago - had a period of away time due to fail ISP's and started tuning in again roughly a year ago now. Came back to find Jules and a few faces gone but also to a lovely thriving station with loads of awesome new personalities :D

Currently thinking of applying as an S.I. DJ as i have way too much time on my hands, what with being a student and all, so you may be hearing my dulcet tones over the interwebs some time in the near future ( maaybe XD )

peace out and all that jazz... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm 
Is this thing on?

How did you find out about SI Radio?: by complate acident
Hi RookieDA here and well i've been on the site for some time now and I made this account a while ago so I thought I might aswell use the thing.

So wish me luck as I try and fit in and find my own little corner here in the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: A friend
Hi - My name's Wes. Or Hyperfreak. I like kittens and puppies and explosions, and I'm a new DJ here. Teehee.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm 
Is this thing on?

How did you find out about SI Radio?: iTunes
Hi guys!
I've been a part of the community for a few months now, but I haven't had the chance to formally introduce myself. My name is Eddie (obviously) and I'm a college student -studying Computer Science- in Cleveland, OH. Musically, I play guitar and sing. I'm also part of a barbershop quartet/Glee Club at my school (as in... ye olde Men's Glee, not the GLEE! kind).
I also game! Yeah! Basically, anything I can get my hands on and is on PC. I don't do consoles. Right now, I'm into TF2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Global Agenda and Killing Floor, but that's by no means an exhaustive list. I'm also running a gaming community, EVL Recreational Gaming Community. Hit me up in Steam! (alexalmasan714)

-Eddie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:30 pm 
Is this thing on?

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Friend
I'm Alex, from Richmond Indiana. I hate the midwest, but irc and siradio lessen the intense Midwestern boredom.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 pm 
Oh it *IS* on!

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Ibanix <3
Greets, it's your favorite upper case member of the alphabet, WithACapitalA. You can call me WACA, or Capital, or Noelle, whichever. I'm here because it's all ibanix's fault. Like everything else. :P (He's the other half, after all. <3) I'm 26, from middle class suburban hell in the middle of the Connecticut valley. I'll be back in school full time starting in about a month after some personal medical things knocked me down last year. I'm working on a degree in health information technology. I'm also an independent representative for a cosmetics company.

My biggest gaming attraction for a long while was Lord of the Rings Online (as you can see from my sig) though I'm on indefinite hiatus. (Ask me about why I hate F2P...if you have an hour...) Former LOTRO Officer for Rising Phoenix, a long-standing guild present in many gaming worlds. I also used to play Puzzle Pirates, and have made many real-life friends through my gaming adventures. I'm dabbling in WoW for now just to have something to click around in. I own a couple consoles and handhelds as well, though lately my Wii is pretty much only used for Netflix.

Outside of gaming, I'm a huge fan of Broadway/Disney/any kind of musicals (mmm Repo, yay Glee!) Hello Kitty & anything pink & black and/or glittery. (Glitter: The Herpes of the Craft World.) I like to knit Harry Potter scarves, bake cupcakes, and snuggle my kittehpants, Phoebe. (And ibanix, when he's around :P) My music tastes are all over the place, but my favorite band has got to be Dream Theater. (I know, that doesn't exaaaaactly fit with the rest of my personality...what can I say, I'm unique, just like everyone else.) My biggest real-world outlet is singing, and I go out to karaoke as often as I can.

I spend most of my non-gaming online time FaceStalking (tm) and reading RSS feeds on the Googz, and for a couple months now hanging out in the IRC. I also do a little Social Networking & Community management for a big annual anime/sci-fi/gaming/comic etc. convention in Hartford.

I'm considering, once I have my school schedule, applying to be a DJ here on SI Radio. (THAT is DJ anirtak's fault :P)

If there's anything else you want to know, give me a shout. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:43 pm 
Keen Fingers

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Probably from EVE corp mate.
Hello folks.

I'm a long time listener who finally got the guts to get closer to the community. Despite having a Japanese nickname (long story) I'm Polish, not asian. I'm a female gamer with particular attraction to MMOs, though single player RPG and RTS are also good.

Outside of computer gaming I also do roleplaying games in wide variety (tabletop, play-by-forum, facebook and so on). I don't really know what else I can add here, my hobbies and interests are in constant change, a lot of nerdy stuff though. That's it for now I guess.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 52 of 55   [ 550 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next