It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 53 of 55   [ 550 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself :)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm 
Oh it *IS* on!

Sex: Male
How did you find out about SI Radio?: friend
Hola all, this is Kage, or Kageshishi, which can be pronounced as Ka gay shi shi or Ka-gay, either works. If anyone is ever dissatisfied with my servicing you can blame Pixyl, all her fault I swear. I finally got around to setting up my avatar n siggy thingy which is why I've procrastinated. I primarily enjoy listening to classic rock, I also like listening to video game music, classical, some rap, metal, azn, parodies and uhm w/e category Scatman John and Harry Belafonte were.
I mainly play wowcrack n can be found loitering irc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 am 
Keen Fingers

How did you find out about SI Radio?: dj urian
its me its me its the k-a-double t figured i would place an official hi tis me post :P

Everlasting.............Nine out of ten....Estatic
Right choice............Agree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:27 am 
Oh it *IS* on!

How did you find out about SI Radio?: A friend
Hey Guys. This is HitMan. I run the TF2 for SI Radio. I also enjoy long sniper rifle barrels, 50 caliber shells, and silencers. :) If you wanna know more about me or Gaming Evolved (The clan i've run for over 4.5 years..) feel free to pm me or just visit the website at http://gamingevolvedonline.com and click on Contact Us.

Guess What?
Spoiler: show
I'm Awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 am 
Oh it *IS* on!

How did you find out about SI Radio?: friend
Heyas Shadezero here. Been listening to SIradio for over a year now. Been off and on the forums for a little while now. Im a gamer and and a steampunker who enjoys making gadgets and gizmos and starting to make goggles. IM also a cosplayer and a convention veteran. Sometimes you will see me working merch booths at these conventions (only in canada) Anyway Hope to post more on these forums so catch you in the irc soon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 am 
Listener

Location: A rock hurling around a moderate-seized bonfire some-fucking-where in space.
How did you find out about SI Radio?: Vicariously.
Hello, I am PyroAnubis.
I am a music student. I love art of all mediums: ceramics, painting, music, theater, dance, elegant science, etc.
I also love science and technology, although I am ambivalent about their effects on feeble-minded humans.
I love math (especially statistics), psychology, mythology and philosophy (eastern and western).
I am also a spiritual person. Life is like a dream in many, many ways.
I like meditating, talking about religions and spirituality, and I also enjoy T'ai Chi. Both watching and doing.

I also like to think that I don't exist. A Buddhist idea called "anatman"There is no "I" for "me" to worry about:

What was it like before being born?
I suppose it was like the last moments before finally falling asleep at night.
What is it like after dying?
I suppose that when we die, it is as the first dreary moments after waking up in the morning.
Then, metaphysically, you'll do a bunch of things throughout your 'day', and ultimately go back to sleep.
And when you do fall back asleep, you'll probably end up dreaming again. Perhaps of another life.

"Richtet jemand nicht von seiner Antworten, doch von seiner Fragen."
"Judge someone not by their answers, but by their questions" - Voltaire

Ich hasse zweierlei Maß, außer wenn sie mein sind. Dann sind sie in Ordnung.
I hate double standards, except when they're mine. Then they're alright.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 am 
On Air Personality

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Metallia
Hello, I am known as AAsama the Human Male. Since me and my buddy Stolf will be doing a show here from now on, I figure its time to introduce myself.

I like to imagine im Norwegian, but really im a citizen of the world and living in the town of Norway. Enjoyable activities for me include; radio, working out, mountain trips, fishing, videogames, making videos now and then and stand-up.

Just trying to have fun with life and not be a dick in the process!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 am 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: haha. Long time ago at the begininning of the matrix.
Hey!

I'm Skyscream. Obviously. Back after a very long time spent in the universe of off-line. (I had my reasons. lol).
I'm not as avid a mmo'er as I used to be, (SOE left a very sour taste in my mouth and I'm still pissed at them. I have my reasons. lol.), but sometime in the future that may change. Used to make silly movies in online games but not so much for a number of years. Have other creative projects that keep me occupied.
I'm a crazy Canuck, True north strong and free, who loves movies, music, and mayhem. Not neccesarily in that order.

I'm also an old school Rp'er going back to 1979. Yes, I'm an old hippie geek. Sorta. I don't really fit into any molds completely. Metal-head/punk-rocker/geek??? haha. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I work. Sort of. They call me a digital print expert at the place where they give me money to show up in the middle of the night and mess around with stuff. Could be called work I guess. ;)

Hmm. What else? I'm also a writer, I code websites occasionally, I film stuff, mountain biking is fun. Big hockey fan. GO CANUCKS!! I'm canadian. It's a law that I have to be a fan of a hockey team or it's off to america I go. I Like the football (or soccer as some prefer) ... GO WHITECAPS FC!!
I go by one of two handles. Have since the 80's. Skyscream (which has nothing to do with transformers but thats a long story) and darklight1138. Both names mean something but that's neither here nor there. Or over here either. Maybe over there though.

Did I mention I'm a bit mad?

Hmm. Favorites...
Music: Motorhead, Ramones, Sabbath, Cancer bats, Stevie Nicks, Canned Heat, Misfits, Lindsey Stirling, Devon Townsend, Beastie Boys, D.O.A., Fat boy slim, Benny Goodman, Joe Satriani, Cypress hill, etc, etc. Yeah. It's all over the place. heh.

Movies: Forbidden Planet, Metroplolis, Star Wars (1977 release), Tron, Serenity, Escape from New York, Harvey, The Matrix (the first one), Super, Ace Ventura (the first one), Groundhog day, Blues Brothers, etc, etc, etc. To many to list really.

I have a slow work night and I'm rather verbose. So I'll stop in a moment.

So, basically, I'm back ...
Cheers all, new and old.
[EOF]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 am 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Chaotix
The world to me is kind of a video game. It's a very loose model, but it's working. I've decided on a rough draft of a lifeplan, and that is

1) Transfer degree
2) US Coast Guard
3) CPA
4) Open a pizza shop

I work in a kitchen.
I speak my mind.
Oh, and obviously, nothing really matters. Nihilism! :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 pm 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: shoutcast
hello People, I'm Mezmer and i don't think in rational ways, as you'll notice in chat. Music is life and gaming is a close second.

i love all kinds of music, mainly anything but most new rap because it sucks and country because i was forced to listen to it for a few years., oh and if creed or nickleback come on i usually try everything including attempting to gnaw off my own ears in order to escape.

I'm currently trying to learn as much as i can about coding and scripting...and anything else that looks interesting in order to become the geek I've always wanted to be.

i have alot of bad habits and no intention of trying to drop them... i have a very quick temper but am just as quick to crack a joke.

i love video games of all kinds and it's my dream to eventually finish them all >.<
I also love playing TTG's like magic the gathering and even yugioh (don't judge me).
i love playing D&D... mainly 3.5 but i think 4 has alot of potential if you can find the right crew to game with.
i smoke to much.
some of my favorite movies are tank girl, beetlejuice, clan of the cave-bear, grandma's boy, fanboys, anything with Jackie Chan in it, and many many more
i kinda have a twisted sense of humor that some really uptight people may find offensive, but that's on them, I'm to busy having fun.

... i ran out of things to say...I AM IN DESPAIR!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 am 
Is this thing on?

How did you find out about SI Radio?: iTunes
Whats up ppl Underdog is here but some of you probably know me as OverRyzer.

I'm very optimistic and what i like and don't like. I listen to a lot of metal, rock, alternative, and soundtrack music specifically whether its from a video game, movie, tv show, etc. As one of the many loyal listeners I've been listening for over a year now. My knowledge on old school music, video games, movies, tv shows, etc. is pretty high so if you got a question go ahead and ask me and i'll answer with what I know. I also play a lot of pc games like Diablo 3 and a fair bit of MMOs and stuff. So in other words I'm here to enjoy the tunes on here and not make a fool of myself.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 53 of 55   [ 550 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next