It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 15   [ 147 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: D&D game
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 am 
Keen Fingers

Sex: Male
How did you find out about SI Radio?: A FRIEND
today we hang our heads in silent remembrance of our fallen comrads Cordwain (narcan) and Bareck (WarMarshall)

after rescuing the captured townsfolk from the king's guards, the party made their way to their secret spot within the woods outside of Hornsboro. After many heated words and discussion, it was revealed that the king has given free reign to his troops to pillage as part of a pay incentive to look for an ancient relic. The formerly good and loved king is bankrupting the kingdom attempting to find this item.

Tasha, our childhood friend reveals herself to be the leader of the hornsboro area of the rebellion against the king. She declares that she will not be sending any more people into danger fighting against the kings guards at the local fortress, and that instead, they will be evacuating the town to flee the kings reinforcements that are sure to arrive.

She never asks the party to join the rebellion, but says that if we wanted to help, then Queen's Port could use the reinforcements as it was revealed that was their next target to attack the rebellion. If e did not and were to flee in the different direction, she bid us farewell, but asked that we please notify the people of River Way, 2 days to the west of Hornsboro of what has happened.

the party set out on the way to River Way, stopping to camp at sunset with a low survival check made by Meep (Darkpotato). The low check results in the camp being made next to an unnoticed cemetery, where during the night and on Cordwain's (Narcan Goat) watch, 11 skeletons and a large sized skeleton come out and attack the camp. Cordwain fails his initiative check while the skeletons roll high enough to go first. during the combat, Meep's (darkpotato) wolf, Nahsawgee botched an attack and choose to snatch a random bone from a skeleton and wander off to gnaw on it in peace, abandoning combat for the round. Cordwain suffered a fatal strike from a skeleton. a crit followed by a natural 20 increased the modifier of the crit to x3. the resulting damage dropped Cordwain to -11 and dead dead. It should be noted that the normally cautious cordwain, who was more accustomed to fleeing confrontation instead died valiantly beside his friends. Bareck charged the large skeleton, suffering an attack of opportunity that dropped him to -6. Korin (happy) had a spell in place that granted fast healing 1 for 3 rounds. Bareck was able to jump up next round at 1 hp in an attempt to fight the skeleton, but suffered another attack of opportunity that dropped him to -9.

Zynes (doragon) rushed to aid the party with a Chill Touch spell to frighten the skeleton away. He botched his touch attack, and instead accidently touched the unconscious Bareck, delivering 1hp of damage, and droping him to -10 dead dead.

the party gathered their things, knowing that the skeletons that Korin (happy) scared away with a Turn Undead would soon return. They said fair well to their fallen childhood friends, and escaped into the night.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm 
On Air Personality

How did you find out about SI Radio?: iTune Radio list
RIP Cordwain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 pm 
Keen Fingers

only Cordwain? *makes dm notes*

also:: we won't be meeting this weekend the 26th. i will be out of town for the holidays.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:36 am 
Keen Fingers

so change of plans. apparently my saturday plans were canceled, so i am actually able to play on saturday.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:34 am 
On Air Personality

DnD Session: 11/28/15
Time: 12pm-5pm

Summary:
Having escaped from the Cemetery and the skeletons, Meep, Zynes and Wulfric become separated from the rest of the party. They stop for the night at a monastery where they happen to come across their old friend, Kyur’gan Winterborn – who looks much like he did as a kid except now his body is covered in tattoos and is significantly less intelligent. And thinks he is a wizard.

After a nights rest they continue on their way to Riverway with the hope of finding the others. Just outside Riverway they encounter a band of Orc’s who had been sieging the sleepy village. While Meep, Zynes and Wulfric are deciding what to do, Kyur’gan runs forward and covers the nearest Orc in Alchemist’s fire. Thus forcing the group to fight. During which both Kyur’gan and Wulfric are set on fire.

During the battle one of the Orc’s is captured alive, and it is taken to Riverway for an interrogation.

Upon arrival the group learns that the others had already arrived in town, tired after having been harassed by Orcs along the way. We learn from the “Captain,” formerly a farmer who has been thrust into service, that the Orcs have been harassing the town for weeks. It has gotten so bad that the population of Riverway has fallen from 700 to 70, with most of the people either having been killed or evacuated by riverboat.

While Wulfric joins the Farmers turned Soldiers and shows them some pointers, and Kyur’gan helps make the new palisade stronger, Meep and Zynes follow the local Dwarf interpreter to the Orc’s interrogation. During the “discussion” the Orc – “Kulgar” – claims that their God (Gruumsh) will sweep everyone away and make room for the “Orc Nation.”

It is revealed that the tribal group of Orcs have recently become organized, and are being led by Veradonous El’doria. An Elf who’s name sounds similar to an individual stricken and outcast from Elf lands for committing Familicide a hundred years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:54 pm 
Oh it *IS* on!

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Itunes
I'm noticing that people tend to have stuff to do on saturdays and wanted to ask if sundays are better for people. Eaither is fine for me but sundays are a little better.

This message brought to you by crazy hakim's discount emporium your number 1 sourse of cheep fertilizer and animals.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpkgs ... 1_1280.png

Fine Print: no refunds! all animals trained by the Druids of the Drink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:37 pm 
Keen Fingers

a sunday game would be more difficult for me, as i typically attempt to go out of town on that day. in addition, i have a late night get together game on saturday night that usually has me sleeping in late on sunday.

we could try it if enough people were in favor. it's possible for me, but it would make things a bit more difficult on my scheduling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:20 pm 
Listener

How did you find out about SI Radio?: Friend, TSW
Sunday would also be crowded for me as well. :( Already got a regular game I play in on Sunday afternoons, and Sunday 'mid day' I co-gm a game...

(Sorry didn't make last saturday's game: this time of year, the second I find out something I have planned is cancelled, I factor in 'snow moving for money' jobs...the kind I call customers up and say "I'm coming at XXXX time"...so when we got to be 'back on for gaming' I was in the always fun position of 'hmm...game...and piss off 10 customers who are worth $$$ to me...or..." ...and the $$$'s won by a 3 to 2 vote (each voice in my brain gets a vote).

- Narcan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:14 am 
On Air Personality

Date: Saturday, December 5, 2015
Attending: Doragon, Warmarshall, DarkPotato, Happy, Mace_Ironhead, Narcangoat,
Play Time: 12:34pm – 6:41pm

Summary
Aekrom hangs out with Kyur’gan – work on Walls to make sure everything is strong.
Korin went for a swim, nearly drown. Saved by the Wonder Wolf
Mittinz is introduced….much to the annoyance of Zynes he is just as mentally defunct as Kyur’gan
During the night Orcs attack
<Siege of Riverway>
Zynes quickly rebuilds a Scorpion and mans it
Meep tangles the enemy, preventing them from using their siege weapons
Ackrom and Zynes finish off the enemies ballista’s
Meep is taken down by a stray crossbow bolt, but is saved by Mittinz
More Orcs invade from sea, most of the cities defense (farmers) fights them but soon fall
Nasawghee aids the city defenders, fells many on its own
The city gate swings open, enemy charges in.
Kyur’gan casts fire (throws alchemist fire) at the surging enemy
Mittenz tosses an Orc that was climping a guard tower down on top of another Orc…missing one but killing the other
Aekrom changes through fire, killing two Orcs with his bare hands in an impressive display

<Siege Paused due to lack of time>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:30 am 
Keen Fingers

i like that aekrom used his spiked gauntlets. most people buy them and never use them i noticed.

and yea... nahsawgee the wonder dog deserves a milk bone

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 15   [ 147 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next